The Castle Guard is an aggressive mob that only spawns in the Battle Castle. They do not spawn naturally like most other mobs do; instead they only spawn with the help of a Mob Spawner found inside the castle.
(For more information, see the Donut article)
Castle Guards will drop 0-2 Donuts upon their death. These can then be used to heal the player's health.
Castle Guards will fight for their lives to defend the Castle King. They always carry a mallet in their right hand and will hit the player, causing 0.5 HP damage to the player.
-V2.10-ADDED: Castle Guards
- "The king is so nice, don't you think?"
- "We're here to protect you king"
- "Yes sir, I don't see any trouble around here."
- "There's no trouble here...heheh."
- "Oh, there's nothing to worry about here king."
- "This castle is safe and secure."
- "You look a little tense, do you need a massage?"
- "Floyd, get over here and help me."
- "Floyd, where are you?"
- "Floyd. have you seen my slippers?"
- "Where is he?"
- "Floyd, get over here we've got guarding to do!"
- "Floyd, we're supposed to be on guard duty where are you?"
- "Ahhh, that donut I had was delicious."
- "Oh, these donuts are delicious."
- "Floyd, bring me another donut please."
- "Floyd, please bring me another donut."
- "Floyd, I'm out of donuts, help!"
- "Oh, that king got that new sword. It's so super!"
- "Floyd, you're supposed to clean off these cobwebs. Where are you?"
- "Haha! That tickles!"
- "I'm dead."
- "There he is!"
- The Castle Guard is one of the seven mobs that appear in the Battle Castle specifically.